Terms & Conditions (Online Workshops)
Please read the Terms and Conditions before starting your workshop
Purchasing a Workshop
- Once you have purchased a workshop you will be given access to it, and any App that's included, for a specific time:
- Online Theory Workshop for 6 months
- Online Driving Workshop for 6 months
- Online ADI Workshops for 12 months
- Online Personal Training for 6 months
- Online Confidence Coaching for 6 months
2. It is your responsibility to request more time if needed. You will not be charged for more if you have extra time.
3. The workshop belongs to the person who has purchased it. You MUST NOT give your access details to another party to see, copy or use the workshop.
Money Back Guarantee
Some workshops offer a Money Back Guarantee if you fail your test - you must complete the workshop in full to qualify for money back if you do not pass your test:
For the Theory Test Workshop, you must:
- Complete every section of the Online Workshop (lesson must be marked as complete, prior to test day)
- Complete every worksheet (evidence of completed worksheets will need to be seen)
- Complete the App (Theory Test Pro) in full (instructor will be able to see that it is completed)
- Pass a minimum of 3 Mock Tests for both multiple-choice and hazard perception, on the App (Theory Test Pro)
- Request additional support from a Spot On Workshop Trainer, prior to test day
Cancelling your Order
If you have purchased an Online Workshop that you have accessed and / or started to use, you have no right to cancel your order.
You are not authorised to: copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Workshop Materials without prior written permission.
You are not allowed to: record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Workshop
Breach of these points by you shall allow us to immediately cease to provide you with any services, including but not limited to access to the Online Workshop.