Driving Instructors - Our Mission Statement
Driving instructors at Spot On aim to provide high quality driver education with excellent customer service.
- Driving Instructors in our team distinguish themselves from competitors by providing excellent customer service.
- We will endeavour to answer all customer calls in person between 10.00 am and 18.00 pm Monday to Friday on the same or next day.
- Driving Instructors will endeavour to arrive at the appointed lesson time. If this is not possible an apology will be offered.
- We will offer an interactive re-cap of the previous lesson to set a base line for tuition.
- Driving Instructors will agree clear aim and objectives for the current lesson so the customer is in no doubt as to the purpose of the lesson and what they are trying to achieve.
- We will always teach in a non-confrontational manner.
- We will offer feedback and encouragement linked to specific areas of developments as well as all aspects if the pupil's driving.
- Instructors will interactively summarise the lesson so the customer is fully aware of their strengths and weaknesses and whether the lesson objective was achieved.
- Driving Instructors will endeavour to reply to text messages and calls from customers as soon as possible.
- The tuition vehicle will be maintained in a reasonably clean and tidy condition that reflects the branding and professional image of the driving school.
- Driving Instructors will ensure that their personal hygiene is of the highest order.
- In order to achieve a good level of theoretical knowledge, pupil's are given free access to a theory app.
- In order to achieve an excellent level of driving knowledge and skill, pupil's are offered the use of our eLearning course at a largely discounted rate.
To learn more about what Spot On offers please get in touch with us.
We are happy to chat to you about any of the services we offer and how we provide that service to the customer.