The purpose of ‘Spot On Driving School’ is to provide a high quality driver education in combination with unrivalled customer service.
- We will distinguish our self from competitors by providing excellent customer service.
- We will endeavour to answer all customer calls in person between 10.00 am and 18.00 pm Monday to Friday on the same or next day.
- Instructors will endeavour to arrive at the appointed lesson time. If this is not possible an apology will be offered.
- Instructors will offer an interactive re-cap of the previous lesson to set a base line for tuition.
- Instructors will state firm aim and objectives for the current lesson so the customer is in no doubt as to the purpose of the lesson and what they are trying to achieve.
- Instructors will teach in a non-confrontational manner.
- Instructors will offer feedback and encouragement linked to specific areas of development.
- Instructors will interactively summarise the lesson so the customer is fully aware of their strengths and weaknesses and whether the lesson objective was achieved.
- Instructors will endeavour to reply to text messages and calls from customers as soon as possible.
- Instructors will keep the tuition vehicle in a reasonably clean and tidy condition that reflects the branding and professional image of the driving school.
- Instructors will ensure that their personal hygiene is of the highest order.