Q&A - How To Pass Your Theory Test
Congratulations on passing your theory test!
To leave a review you could answer these questions:
- Which course did you do?
- How did you find out about the course?
- What was the best thing about the course?
- What could be improved?
- Would you recommend the course? If so, why?
Please leave the answer to these questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have 2 options to help you pass your theory test:
- Theory Test Course
- Intensive Theory Course
Theory Test Course
These will guarantee to get you ready for a test pass!
- Video tutorials
- Fact lists
- All theory questions
- Hazard perceptions techniques
- Mock tests
- Confidence techniques
1-week Intensive Theory Course
A theory lesson and mock test for very topic.
(Lessons are about 30-40 min)
SEE LINKS TO SIGN UP BELOW
Sign up for our 1-week Intensive Theory Course.
- 14 theory topics
- Hazard perception class
14 Mock Tests
Please email for more information
You can see information about all our courses here:
Once you've paid for your course, you can start to use it immediately.
Please login at www.spot-on-driving.co.uk/wp-login.php
If you have entered your password incorrectly a number of times, you will be logged out for a period of time.
Theory classes stopped on 21st June 2021.
You received 2 emails beforehand to explain our reasons for stopping. You received an email on 21st June to let you know what we are offering you.
If you still subscribe, you can have access to our Intensive Theory Course for up to 2 consecutive weeks.
You need to email us your full name and the date you'd like access to the course to start.
This offer is valid until 1st September 2021
To cancel your subscription, go to:
Please make sure you cancel before your payment. Refunds cannot be given.
Following all 10-steps in Theory Test Course will guarantee that you are ready to pass!
The 10-steps are as follows:
- Watch all video tutorials
- Fill in all worksheets
- Listen to/read all fact lists
- Answer all topic questions
- Get 100% in all topic mock tests
- Pass all final 5 mock tests, one after the other
- Assess all questions answered incorrectly in your mock tests
- Complete the whole course
- Contact us about 1-week prior to your test if there are any topics or questions you are struggling with
- Practice hazard perception clips and ensure you're scoring at least 3 for most clips before you take your test
If all 10-steps have not been completed and you’ve failed, please go back to the course and follow the 10-steps.
If all 10-steps have been completed and you’ve failed, please follow this process:
- Contact us as soon as possible, on the day of your test
- Send copies of your completed worksheets
- Send a note of your mock test scores
Once we receive your email, an instructor will get in touch within 3-working days, to help you create a plan to ensure a pass on your next attempt.
Email address: email@example.com
Questions About Test Anxiety
Questions about driving and theory test anxiety are answered below...
- What are you scared of?
- Does your instructor think you’re test ready?
- Have you covered the whole driving syllabus?
- Or are you missing some knowledge / practice?
- Are you scared of letting your family down?
- Or are you doing what you feel they expect from you?
- Have you done all the revision needed?
- Have you passed 3 - 5 mock tests?
- Do you understand the hazard perception part of the test?
- Are you scoring mostly 3,4 or 5 in the hazard perception clips?
If you have not done all of the above, then you need to sign up for Online Theory Lessons, which covers everything in a simple to learn and remember way.
Covering the whole course will help you to feel much more confident.
- Techniques to take away anxiety
- Confidence techniques
- Hypnosis track
3 TOP TIPS
Be Kind to Yourself
You are learning and shouldn't expect to manage all driving and traffic skills well to start with. These things take time and effort.
Tell Your Instructor How You Feel
There's np point in saying you feel ok when you don't. Your instructor is experienced in helping with nervous pupils.
It doesn't matter how quickly someone else learnt to drive or passed their test. Everyikng is different and learns and different rates.
You WILL be test ready one day!
You can help yourself to feel less anxious and more confident with Test Confidence Workshop.
The techniques and Hypnosis track are specially create to help you!
Questions about theory lessons and classes are answered below...