Between Spot On Driving School and Affiliate
- Under the terms of this agreement, the Affiliate will market the Spot On ‘Online Workshops’ with the intention of students paying for and joining the workshop.
- The Affiliate is authorised to promote the merchant’s website and use the promotional content.
- The Merchant agrees to provide the Affiliate with promotional content solely for the purposes of promoting the merchant.
- The Merchant is not liable in any way for any claims relating to the use of the promotional content by the Affiliate.
- Approval and acceptance of any converted lead will be at the Merchant’s sole discretion, and the Merchant may reject any such converted lead or any acceptance for any reason.
- The Affiliate agrees that it will cease using the promotional content immediately upon request, and the licence terminates automatically when this agreement terminates.
- A party can terminate the agreement for any reason without any notice.
- Termination of the agreement does not affect either parties’ rights, including rights to be paid.
- The agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and replaces all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place.
- No party will be liable to any other party under the agreement
- The Merchant can change any terms, including pricing. The Affiliate must immediately replace existing promotional content with any updated promotional content as provided by the Merchant.
- Spot On reserves the right to refuse any application to become an Affiliate in its sole discretion, without providing any reason for its refusal.
- The Merchant will pay the Affiliate a fee equal to £10.00 for each converted lead.
- Spot On reserves the right to change the amount of commission paid to Affiliate at any time, on 14 days prior notice to Affiliate.
- Commissions are earned by the Affiliate once the booking has been paid in full. If all or part of a payment is refunded to the customer, the Affiliate must refund the commission paid on the refunded amount.
- Spot On will pay the Affiliate all commissions on a monthly basis.
- Affiliate must provide Spot On with a list of students who have enrolled, by the last day of the month. This information must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments will be made at a time best suited to the Merchant’s Accounts Department. Spot On will normally aim for this to be within 1 working week of receiving the monthly report.
- Spot On will under no circumstances be liable for any damages arising in connection with a failure to pay commissions due to a fault with Spot On accounting. In the event that a commission is mistakenly not paid, in these circumstances, Spot On agrees to pay the Affiliate for the commission due within a reasonable time after becoming aware of the mistake.
- The Affiliate’s referral website must not contain out-of-date, incorrect or misleading images, text or content.
- The Affiliate must not copy the look and feel of the Spot On website
- This Affiliate Agreement commences when signed by the Affiliate.
Please provide the following information to Spot On:
Bank Account Details:
Email the above information to: